Computer Center in Gateway
The Computer Club of Rossmoor staffs and operates the Computer Center in the Gateway Clubhouse.
Hours of operation
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday – 10 a.m. to noon
Wednesday – 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Monday through Friday – 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
(available to members and non-members, except as noted)
- Public access computers available to any resident, family member or friend. Depending on demand, use may be limited to 15 minutes.
- Answers to general computing questions.
- Troubleshooting problems with your own laptop, smart-phone or tablet. Bring your portable device and we will help!
- House Call scheduling: Arrange a free house call for assistance with desktop computers, printing, or internet connectivity (available only to Computer Club members within Rossmoor).
- Copy services (charge is 10 cents/printed page).
- Print documents from the Center’s computer or your own flash drive (charge is 10 cents / printed page).
- Faxing services (no charge for fax; 10 cents for confirmation page).
- Scanning services (no charge).
- Membership Processing: Sign up / renew, pay dues.
- Special Events Registration: Submit forms and fees.
- Class and Seminar Registration: Volunteers will provide information about upcoming classes and seminars and assist you in registering for the ones you choose. Flyers about classes and seminars are available at the Center.
- Internet Searches: A volunteer will conduct an internet search for those wanting assistance.
- Email Assistance: For those without their own email account, the Center will send an email on that person’s behalf, and contact the Sender should a reply be received.
Special Assistance Sessions
- Monday: Android/Apple Smart Phones & Tablets (10 a.m. to noon)
- Tuesday: Windows PCs (10 a.m. to noon)
- Wednesday: Apple and iMac (9 a.m. to 11 a.m.)
- Thursday: Windows 10 (10 a.m. to noon)
- Friday: Apple, iMac, Apple Watch (1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.)*
* due to volunteer availability, may not be held certain Fridays.
For information about the Computer Club of Rossmoor, click the blue button below.