Computer Center in Gateway
The Computer Club of Rossmoor staffs and operates the Computer Center in the Gateway Clubhouse.
Hours of operation
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday – 10 a.m. to noon
- Wednesday – 9 to 11 a.m.
- Monday through Friday — 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
(available to members and non-members, except as noted)
- Public access computers available to any resident, family member or friend. Depending on demand, use may be limited to 15 minutes.
- Answers to general computing questions.
- House Call scheduling: Arrange a free house call for assistance with desktop computers, printing, or internet connectivity (available only to Computer Club members within Rossmoor).
- Copy services (charge is 10 cents/printed page).
- Print documents from the Center’s computer or your own flash drive (charge is 10 cents / printed page).
- Faxing services (no charge for fax; 10 cents for confirmation page).
- Scanning services (no charge).
- Membership Processing: Sign up / renew, pay dues.
- Special Events Registration: Submit forms and fees.
- Class and Seminar Registration: Volunteers will provide information about upcoming classes and seminars and assist you in registering for the ones you choose. Flyers about classes and seminars are available at the Center.
- Internet Searches: A volunteer will conduct an internet search for those wanting assistance.
- Email Assistance: For those without their own email account, the Center will send an email on that person’s behalf, and contact the Sender should a reply be received.
- Available by Zoom only: Tech support, including troubleshooting problems with your own laptop, smartphone or tablet.
Special Assistance Sessions
- Windows PCs – Monday and Tuesday morning
- Windows 10 – Friday morning
- Mac – Monday, Tuesday and Thursday morning and Wednesday afternoon
- iPhone and iPad – Monday and Tuesday morning and Wednesday afternoon
- Apple watch – Wednesday afternoon
- Android devices – Monday and Tuesday morning
For information about the Computer Club of Rossmoor, click the blue button below.