GRF District B
I am described as enthusiastic, efficient and effective. I have an ability to organize, analyze and improve processes, examine possibilities and move an organization to maximize financial well-being. Throughout my career, I was able to maintain strong relationships with staff, stakeholders and community. I worked for 20 years in advertising and marketing as a media buyer, account executive and client relationship manager. After obtaining a master’s degree in Family Counseling at age 50, I worked as a manager for nonprofit agencies serving older adults. My husband and I moved to California from Chicago in 2015.
My goals as a GRF Director
I believe in strong, open communication where everyone feels they have a voice. Decisions will be made only after thorough review of all considerations. I commit to:
- Keeping an eye on the current social and financial needs of Rossmoor while looking to secure the continuing future of our community.
- Helping the residents of Rossmoor better understand the responsibilities and functions of GRF.
- Maintaining the high standards of our amenities to enhance quality of life as well as the value of our properties.
- Working cooperatively with my fellow Board members, staff and volunteers of Rossmoor to maintain the beauty of our environment and the fiscal health of our organization.
District B – 751 manors
Click here for GRF district map
- Golden Rain Entries 16 through 29
- Pine Knoll Drive Entry 9
- Skycrest Drive