GRF District H
My background includes 30 years as an executive for a major radio broadcast company, managing multi-million dollar operations. I retired as a Vice President/Market Manager in San Francisco in 2013. I moved to Walnut Creek from Pennsylvania in 1989, when I transferred to the San Francisco division of the radio broadcast company. My career started with six years in public accounting, including employment with Ernst & Young as a Certified Public Accountant. I graduated from Shippensburg University with a business degree in Accounting.
My goals as a GRF Director
- Continue fiscal responsibility. The Board of Directors is responsible to all GRF members for wise spending with an eye on investing in the viability of Rossmoor into the future.
- Work to maintain the vibrancy of Rossmoor as a community.
- Ensure that Rossmoor membership has its privileges, which are manifested in top-notch amenities and reflected in property values.
- Continue to work with GRF, staff, my neighbors, and Rossmoor volunteers for the good of our community.
District H – 747 manors
Click here for GRF district map
- Saklan Indian Drive Entries 2, 6, 8 and 10 through 13
- Terra California Drive Entries 9 through 14
- Falconwood Court
- Foxwood Way
- Grey Eagle Drive
- High Eagle Court
- Quail Hill Court
- Red Wing Court
- Rossmoor Parkway
- Shadowhawk Way
- Woodwren Court